Wednesday 27 September 2017

MY WRITING TASK



This term we all did free writing every Monday so me and my friend/cousin did a story together also including out three other friends. We made a story called The Haunted Cemetery and made four parts then we stopped.

















In this task we are writing Chapter one of The Haunted Cemetery and in this part I am Ash my cousin is Draco and our three friends are Solly Bolly, Izzy G and D.T.R. So I dare Izzy G to go play the Ouija board in a cemetery then he dares me to go with him and after all of the talking every thing went wrong when I played the Ouija I summoned a demon called Bella and she takes over my body. If you want to read Part 1,2 and 3 here is a link Part 2  Part 1  Part 3.


I liked this task because it was fun writing The Haunted Cemetery series but it has to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.